Euro 2024

Defence is deffo a big weakness. I wouldn’t mind seeing us just go for it in terms of attack with the talent we have. It doesn’t matter if we concede 2 if we score 3.

If we get dumped out I’d much prefer it to be after us going for it rather than being too cautious. Phil and Judes times to shine

I didn't realise Mbappe has been made French captain following Lloris' retirement. Might lead to some pettiness within the group that leads to their demise.

Not wishing to cause a ruckus but I can't be alone in being at best only moderately interested in how the Euros go, and instead am hoping the players come back fit and ready for the proper football which is the PL. I'd far rather my club is successful than England.

I get more interested in the World Cup to be fair.

Cheers all,
I ended up going on an internet retail site and purchasing a wall chart for a fiver....placed a few 3, 4 and fivefold bets on the group games for an interest and if the 4th or 5th game has still a chance of a decent return, I MIGHT leave the pool a bit early (though probably not if there are fit young ladies in skimpy bikinis)

4 years ago I thought Spain were abit early but now that team if it performs will be very good to watch . France will be France and get far but Germany could win the trophy if they gel and have a good camp . J don’t fancy England and think we will struggle in the knockouts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.