Euro 2024

Not the greatest tournament ever but far from the worst.

Quite enjoyed it overall. It killed a month and it’s nice when England have a good run.

Don’t think anyone will be disputing that the best team won it.

I was supporting Spain after my country Slovenija was knocked out by Portugal.. Glad they won, specially for Barca lad Yamal, that kid is gonna be something in the future if he keeps playing like that.. Overrall Spain was the biggest suprise of this EURO, honestly I didn't expect them to win but De La Fuente did a great job with this team.. Rodri,Williams and Yamal made the difference.. Spain will rise again in the following years, wouldn't be suprised if they are in the semi final of the next World Cup, they still have some boost when Gavi and Pedri return.. As for England they main problem is no chemistry, the squad is top class by name but they just don't find that chemistry wich for example Spain had.. Maybe its time to bring in foreign coach..

By far the best team won by playing the right way, They are born into the system and don't play any other way.
England doesn't have a system or should I say Southgate does not have a clue,

YES, there are other ways to play football and beat ball-playing teams, But you have to get everybody to believe in the plan, I am talking about everybody from youth levels to full international levels, KNOW your role and what you are being asked to do, That includes the youth team players, Look at Spain last night Rodrid had to go off no problem somebody else just slots in like nothing has happened.

England are not a team ? They are individuals and are told to play to their best ability and not for the team
Bellingham, Foden, should not be asked to control games because of their talent, They are only cogs in a well-oiled system at their clubs.

England needs a new vision and game plan with a long-term future, That Starts right at the top at the FA,
We need a DNA and System that every English player can play and walk straight into the team.

Let's get the best Manager/coaches available and let him build England a future, We have great young players coming through, We have 4 or 5 that are still young enough and good enough to learn a system, Build around Foden Bellingham Palmer in a false 9 and get some player happy to be on the ball with taking it off the keeper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.