Euro 2024

Most successful England ever, apart from Ramsey, you English should give him a lifetime contract...
You know it makes sense :)

The final we were garbage, took the lead within 2 minutes then sat back...at HOME !!!

Yeh that’s what happens in finals sometimes. Man City didn’t perform against Man Utd in Fa cup final - is that down to Pep and his tactics ? Or does football just go like that sometimes ?

Had England won the shoot out then who would give a care about how we played in the match ? Probably a few on here moaning about how we played whilst the rest of the country would have partied.

For those that think that Southgate is not working with a very good squat.

5b3454c2ecb0b4fd2782609ff1950be1.jpg

Most successful England ever, apart from Ramsey, you English should give him a lifetime contract...
You know it makes sense :)
The contract I've got on 'im wouldn't take a lifetime!

i've just been on that quiz the BBC have shoved on their website. Apparently, I'm 91% Mbappe! Those biased bastards have got it wrong again - I wouldn't play for Real if they were the only team on the planet.

Yeh that’s what happens in finals sometimes. Man City didn’t perform against Man Utd in Fa cup final - is that down to Pep and his tactics ? Or does football just go like that sometimes ?

Had England won the shoot out then who would give a care about how we played in the match ? Probably a few on here moaning about how we played whilst the rest of the country would have partied.
WOW

We were battering them untill the shit house ordered no one to cross the half way line.

WOW

We were battering them untill the shit house ordered no one to cross the half way line.

He didn’t order that.

We were winning, we got jittery, Italy pressed for equalizer- happen all the time in football, especially in tense cup finals

He didn’t order that.

We were winning, we got jittery, Italy pressed for equalizer- happen all the time in football, especially in tense cup finals

"He didn't order that"
No,he sat on his hands and repeated the,(more understandable)errors he made 2 years earlier.

His priority is making the team difficult to beat(and watch at times lol)which isn't a bad thing,however that's pretty much his one tactic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.