europa cup

Priority this season
1) Premier League
2) Europa League Final Amsterdam (Girl there told me she loves me..)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
No lets not destroy are whole PL season by playing in war torn 3rd world countries to win a prize that nobody remembers who won by August

Does playing in the Europa league automatically destroy a season?

Do you only play in war torn 3rd world countries in the Europa league?

moomba said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No lets not destroy are whole PL season by playing in war torn 3rd world countries to win a prize that nobody remembers who won by August

Does playing in the Europa league automatically destroy a season?

Do you only play in war torn 3rd world countries in the Europa league?

It almost ruined us last season

Yes

MCFC BOB said:
No. I said it last year and I was given all kinds of abuse but I'll say it again.

If we go all out in the Europa League we will not win the Premier League. It really is as simple as that.

Okay - but how do you ever win the chamipons league if you don't avoid the trap of the 'tough' qualifiying group? And also, how do you get the experience of playing good European sides from which to build for the next campaign?

We have the squad for it. It will give people like Rodwell, Sinclair, Kolo Toure, Pantalon, Suares and Rekik games.

Leave the big guns at home for the long trips abroad.

The more opportunity to watch city the better.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yes and it took us a while to recover from it as well

Well we beat Bolton 4-0 after the Porto games. Admittedly we lost to Swansea after playing Sporting, but beat Chelsea after the return leg. To state that the Europa League nearly cost us the league is a bit convenient.

Granted Portugal is not war torn
Other than that yes

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.