Europa Draw

I remember the kippax said:
bluemoon32 said:
Luasanne would be a tidy trip

Just not the Belarussian team please...... the place is a nightmare!!!

city can only get a draw that will take them to scotland, bulgaria, romania, switzerland, hungary or greece.

liverpool could end up in azerbaijan while villa could get a trip to wales... or siberia!

rassclot said:
I remember the kippax said:
Just not the Belarussian team please...... the place is a nightmare!!!

city can only get a draw that will take them to scotland, bulgaria, romania, switzerland, hungary or greece.

liverpool could end up in azerbaijan while villa could get a trip to wales... or siberia!

Mogilev is Belarus, not Bulgaria. I made the same mistake as you when I first saw it.

Dyed Petya said:
rassclot said:

Mogilev is Belarus, not Bulgaria. I made the same mistake as you when I first saw it.

Thanks for that, I thought I'd gone daft (er).....

The Fat el Hombre said:
Bring on motherwell!

I would love that, my dad's side of the family are from there and it's a club I have always watched the results of. Be good to see City play there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.