Europa League Travel Thread

Re: OFFICIAL: Europa League Travel Thread

kbb said:
wizzair Luton to Poznan £42 out 4 Nov back 5 Nov as long as game is on 4th!!!
Booked this flight worth a risk, should be a load on this flight fingers crossed they don't move it.

kbb said:
Mcr - Munich 15 Sept - 17TH Sept £121 with Easy jet

Im on this as well mate. Whats your plan for getting from Munich to Salzburg? Just looking at trains now and they're a bit pricy compared to what I was expecting.

Any of our German friends know if the 'free travel if you have a match ticket' applies? I am aware its a long shot.

Jock the blue said:
kbb said:
Booked this flight worth a risk, should be a load on this flight fingers crossed they don't move it.

Im on this flight with a couple of people also mate

kbb said:

Just booked this flight thought it was worth the risk, don't think I'll be able to make any of the other 3 away games so fingers crossed!

Hope the airport has somewhere decent to sleep!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 pm --<br /><br />
Baguley_Blue said:
Nice little video for the city of Poznan, looks like a decent place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXbRYusNDM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXbRYusNDM</a>

Good find fella, not sure it'll look this nice in Nov, better pack my long johns!!

booked italy flights

stansted - genoa £22.99 - arrive 14.55 on 16th (2hrs to get to turin, 4 hrs to do it in)

fly back 17th bergamo - liverpool - arrive 14.55 - £22.99 again !!!

no bags, check in online and that includes card charges

fackin' bargain

getting train down to stansted and from liverpool back to manc

also getting lift to the ground from my cousin - a juve fan who lives near genoa !

it seems a few are doing the trip to poland from london/luton...just a thought does anyone fancy putting on a mini bus with having to be there at silly o'clock?

cityjo said:
it seems a few are doing the trip to poland from london/luton...just a thought does anyone fancy putting on a mini bus with having to be there at silly o'clock?

Sounds like a plan. I might have two spaces free in the car

gio's side step said:
cityjo said:

Sounds like a plan. I might have two spaces free in the car

I'm lucky I'm only 20 mins away from Luton by Train from North London so all gravy for me, just thought I'd share!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.