European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

Can anybody with more knowledge than me understand the rule stating governing bodies are breaking the rules by stopping clubs from wanting the freedom of moving and trading/playing in another league, SO does this also mean FFP is breaking the rules that stop's clubs from inviting outside investment,

From what I understand, the ruling is saying governing bodies are breaking the law by stopping clubs with unlawfully rules based on the freedom of business, This also must come under the FFP rules being unlawfully by stopping clubs doing business on a level playing field
First of all I want to know what is the process of picking the cunts on governing bodies ?
Where can we track pl audited accounts anually?

to me at least, this looks like a Trojan Horse to replace not just the CL but also the EPL.
i can't see any point if its just to replace the European comps.

US owned SKY predictably cranking up their coverage of the ECJ judgement - "UEFA will not try to stop A22". North London "Sports Entrepreneur" Jon Smith - aka Maradona's former agent - is currently being given a generous platform to attack UEFA & FIFA claiming they are using Arab money to prevent natural development - i.e. US Hedgies taking home the bacon.

100%.

No club will join this new league without guarantee of huge revenues and the only way that is happening is through sponsorship/advertising.

"free" will be a very temporary measure.

It's why dealers hang around and hand drugs out to schoolkids for free. To quickly turn some into regular paying customers.

Simple economics.

The only way it could work is through a reduced P.L and some kind of 2 division Championship (north/south)
Players will simply not be able to cope with the demands.
This Barca/ Madrid opening gambit is an attempt to get UEFA into negotiations

This SL just sounds like the merging of the top teams in different leagues.

If English and German teams don’t get involved, then it’ll be clubs like Celtic, Ranger, Ajax etc that will jump at this more than teams in decent domestic leagues.

How many times will take for Lazio vs Atletico type games to get boring?

People still tune in to watch shite like Sheffield United v Burnley, so I'd say plenty of times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.