European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

Yank owners and the other foreign owners of football clubs don't give a fuck about tradition or the "legacy" fans of any club. A quick glance around you at any given match with the half and half scarves and selfie sticks gives you the future.

The future is here and it started with the transition of a cup of bovril to a Jamie Oliver amouse bouche, and the constant reminders from the clubs that you're not really a supporter but just a customer who can be replaced at any time.

Get your popcorn sit back and enjoy the fuckin' show.

Yank owners and the other foreign owners of football clubs don't give a fuck about tradition or the "legacy" fans of any club. A quick glance around you at any given match with the half and half scarves and selfie sticks gives you the future.

The future is here and it started with the transition of a cup of bovril to a Jamie Oliver amouse bouche, and the constant reminders from the clubs that you're not really a supporter but just a customer who can be replaced at any time.

Get your popcorn sit back and enjoy the fuckin' show.
No ta

The Premier League will still be a thing but a number of clubs will break away or be kicked out once the European Super League happens.

Whilst I don’t attend at present, that’s me done if City scheme this one.

I'm not informed on all of this so excuse my ignorance.

If the club is handed a substantial punishment/demotion, do we think City will consider the opportunity to join the Super League? Would they even be allowed?

I'm not informed on all of this so excuse my ignorance.

If the club is handed a substantial punishment/demotion, do we think City will consider the opportunity to join the Super League? Would they even be allowed?
Than drop all charges and clean slate and we can talk . lol

Doesn’t replace domestic leagues and is an open competition that can be qualified for via sporting merit. Free to watch. Owned by the clubs and not corrupted by UEFA or FIFA.

Why are people so against this again?
Owned by Utd, Liverpool, Barca and Real Madrid, what could possibly go wrong for City (and every other club involved) there?

Also on the topic of “view “ if given a choice which team would football fans globally watch the most ?
1- rags and dips with antonio and darwin
2- city with haaland , jack , kdb etc etc
Well the Rags have dined out on the overhead shin for the last ten years, they can easily go another 10 with the Gazpacho goal. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.