European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

This is goin to happen it just is,and if being honest sick to death of our club gettin slated by every fucker,so i am startin to lean with it than against it,uefa fifa premier leauge all corrupt fuckers had enough of lot of em,maybe its actually time

Champions League has a weight to it. Look at Haaland’s comments about it, other players choose it over domestic success and clubs strive to win it.

They’re going to decide against playing in that and instead opt into a contrived, soulless marketing campaign?

No Prem club will touch it with a barge pole after the reaction last time and rightly so. Given clubs like Barca and Real have two motives for it - raising money and bridging the gap - then losing the ability to do the latter if English clubs don’t join just nullifies the whole thing. Fortunately.

Don't kid yourself. Soulless marketing campaign or not, Haaland and Co will 100% follow the money.
They'd be daft not to.

If the day ever comes that City fully leave English football to join a European super league full time, then that's the day i walk away from my beloved club.
I want to play Palace, Burnley, Brentford, Fulham or in the future Ipswich, Sunderland or Wrexham, i couldn't give a shit about regular games against Barcelona, Real Madrid or fucking PSG.
I did share your views.
However the likes of ”Palace, Burnley, Fulham, Ipswich, Sunderland and Wrexham” along with the rest would gladly see us kicked out of football or even worse ceasing to exist without giving us a second thought.
So I give less of a shit about what happens to other clubs than I ever have.
Time to put ourselves first and fuck everyone else.
If that’s joining the ESL who knows.
The premier league and UEFA couldn’t give a shit about certain clubs in their competitions.
So fuck them too.

This is goin to happen it just is,and if being honest sick to death of our club gettin slated by every fucker,so i am startin to lean with it than against it,uefa fifa premier leauge all corrupt fuckers had enough of lot of em,maybe its actually time
You reckon the badmouthing and slating is going to stop with the European red shirts involved in it?

I don't.

Can anybody with more knowledge than me understand the rule stating governing bodies are breaking the rules by stopping clubs from wanting the freedom of moving and trading/playing in another league, SO does this also mean FFP is breaking the rules that stop's clubs from inviting outside investment,

From what I understand, the ruling is saying governing bodies are breaking the law by stopping clubs with unlawfully rules based on the freedom of business, This also must come under the FFP rules being unlawfully by stopping clubs doing business on a level playing field

Yeah, did the quick math before

So a quick calc of this puts it at 76 max (57 min) games a season. (69/49 in the 2024 Swiss CL format)

Prem - 38 (38)
Carabao - 6 (1)
FA Cup - 6 (1)
Community - 1 (0)
Super League - 17 (14)
Super Cup - 1 (0)
Club World Cup - 7 (3)
Prem can be 39.

Doesn’t replace domestic leagues and is an open competition that can be qualified for via sporting merit. Free to watch. Owned by the clubs and not corrupted by UEFA or FIFA.

Why are people so against this again?
"Owned by the clubs"?

The G14 will own & control the SL, just like the 20 PL clubs own & control the PL, BUT in reality, it's heavily influenced by the Red Top founding members, ManUre, the Dippers & Arse. Similarly, the SL will be the same, just like Animal Farm.

The SL's central tenet is that the European elite clubs will almost ALWAYS be involved regardless of League position, unless they finish in the bottom 20 of the Blue League & don't qualify through their domestic league position. But how likely is this in reality?

There's three Leagues:

Star
- 16 teams in 2 groups of 8

Gold - 16 teams in 2 groups of 8

Blue - 32 teams in 4 groups of 8

In the Star League only the bottom 2 teams are subject to relegation to the Gold League. In the Gold League, the top 2 gain promotion to the Star League, & the bottom 2 are subject to relegation to the Blue League.

In the Blue League, the top 2 gain promotion to the Gold League, & the bottom 20 clubs are subject to relegation from European competition altogether, but based on their domestic league positions, they can reappear in the Blue League the following season.

Only 2 clubs outside of the G14 (City & Chelsea) will qualify for the inaugural SL Star League.

The top four teams in each group in the Star & Gold Leagues qualify for the SL knockout stages.

The top 2 teams from each of the Blue League's 4 Groups also qualify for the SL knockout stages.

It's a complex compromise which near enough ensures the top teams appear & play each other every season in the SL, & only 2 will be threatened by relegation from the Star League, irrespective of their domestic league positions.

Essentially, it wouldn't matter if ManUre finished 7th in the PL. They'd STILL appear in the SL regardless, merely because they're ManUre, so where's this "Based on merit" A22, Real & Barça are blathering on about? It's utter bullshit.

As long as teams finish in the top 4 of the Gold League groups, they STILL qualify for the knockout phase, with a chance to return to the Star League, even if they've been relegated to the Championship domestically.

Taking a global view, the new proposals make it very unlikely the top clubs will ever be without top level European football, unless they keep finishing bottom of the three leagues, & fall down their domestic leagues too.

HOWEVER, how likely is this if they get the riches on offer to the top teams in the SL, & are fully protected from any outside competition by their corrupt & unfair FFP rules?

The top aspiring clubs (like Newcastle) will have the chance to progress to the Star League, but with FFP in place, how long will it be before they can regularly challenge the hegemony of the G14?

The devil's in the small detail, but this format STILL heavily favours the usual suspects as it was always meant to.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.