European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

Have I missed something?
Has a statement been issued regarding how they want it to all work?
yeahyeahyeah-ryan-george.gif

I get what you’re saying mate, but we aren’t United or Liverpool. I don’t think we would consistently fill the ground with tourists, especially when pep leaves
But if they got 100s of millions do you think any club owner will care if some fans stop going.
I doubt it.
Might find out when my seats empty next season.
Unless some.bellend with a half n half scarf filming him/her/them for youtube sits in it once.in a while.
But they will pay double.so its ok

Weren’t we fined for joining the Super League?

Do we now get that money back? I’m sure there’s a word for obtaining money via illegal practices

But if they got 100s of millions do you think any club owner will care if some fans stop going.
I doubt it.
Might find out when my seats empty next season.
Unless some.bellend with a half n half scarf filming him/her/them for youtube sits in it once.in a while.
But they will pay double.so its ok

They probably don’t care, but without our core fan base we may as well just move the ground to another country and call us something else.

AFC MCFC coming soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.