European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

It's all well and good all these clubs coming out in opposition against it, but what happens when Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter Milan, Napoli, Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Fenerbache and probably no doubt someone like Marseille all break away?

There will be no Champions League to play in, it would be utterly pointless.

I think Perez knows he has enough support to go ahead with this and that eventually all the other clubs will have to join because they know they will have no real choice, and this suits the clubs that have opposed publcily.

They can eventually come out and say we were against it but look, this is where football is heading, we can't do anything about it. If we don't go we are going to get left behind.

The likes of Boehly, Henry, Glazers and even Mansour.. They are in this game for the money and to increase the value of their teams.

I think you get £100m just for being in the ESL, to get that from the CL you have to win it.

Napoli for example just by entering the ESL will get £100m minimum.

This is going to happen eventually.
Not sustainable. It is just a bargaining chip.

It's all well and good all these clubs coming out in opposition against it, but what happens when Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter Milan, Napoli, Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Galatasaray, Besiktas, Fenerbache and probably no doubt someone like Marseille all break away?

I think Perez knows he has enough support to go ahead with this and that eventually all the other clubs will have to join because they know they will have no real choice, and this suits the clubs that have opposed publcily.

They can eventually come out and say we were against it but look, this is where football is heading, we can't do anything about it. If we don't go we are going to get left behind.

The likes of Boehly, Henry, Glazers and even Mansour.. They are in this game for the money and to increase the value of their teams.

I think you get £100m just for being in the ESL, to get that from the CL you have to win it.

You name teams most opposition fans of theirs give zero fucks about and wouldn't miss not playing.

You name teams most opposition fans of theirs give zero fucks about and wouldn't miss not playing.

That's all the top teams of Italy, Portugal, Spain, Turkey...

I think the Rangers and Celtic will go for it and I think the eastern European teams go for it as well.

The CL will effectively end up being the Bundesliga vs Premier League with PSG thrown in, albeit I reckon they will end up following the ESL.

That's all the top teams of Italy, Portugal, Spain, Turkey...

I think the Rangers and Celtic will go for it and I think the eastern European teams go for it as well.

The CL will effectively end up being the Bundesliga vs Premier League with PSG thrown in, albeit I reckon they will end up following the ESL.
Again will you miss not getting to watch playing them???

I won't and many won't either

If the fans are not for it, it ain't gonna matter, Barca and Real are already getying roundly riducled and told to fuck off and play on their own if they want, no one cares if they never compete in Eufa competions again bar sad fanboys on social media sat crying to their Fifa stat card they bought of themselves

This is the whole nub of the argument for me. I’m 100% in agreement with you. But there is a whole global fan base who would have found City v Fluminense far more exciting than City v Palace. If they decide there’s a bigger market for an ESL, they’ll do it and us FOC’s will have to put our name down for allotment. It’s a worry as I can’t grow cress in a rude word on blotting paper.

Where's is the money coming from?

its going to happen with or without teams from the EPL

Depends how many European teams they take with them!! It will water down the champs league somewhat and meaning even lesser teams be in it and maybe they'll give an extra spot to the German league and ours too..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.