European super league

balotelli's back pocket

Mods: feel free to merge, wasnt sure so started a new thread

on city watch twitter, apparently us, united, chelsea, arse and dippers have met in secret about a european super league to replace CL. Not sure about this at all...

qoxzRHl.jpg

Woodward (Utd), Buck (Chelsea), Soriano (City) & Gazidis (Arsenal) were spotted leaving a hotel after meeting. [Sun]

This would be the death of football. I'd do everything in my power to stop this happening. My power being very little, but still.

As much as i dislike uefa, the cl ks fair. Leicesters performances this season mean they deserve to be amongst the best in europe. Ifa team lke leiceser was to win the league, would they then not go into this super league? So many uestions. Personallyi cannot see us risking it. Ffs all we think of is winning the cl and now we are gonna sack it of!

Death of domestic football no matter how they dress it up. An invitation only league?..no thanks. Terrible,terrible idea but it will happen unfortunately.

Pretty fucking vile.

I detest UEFA but this is precisely the kind of thing we should be against, I'd be ashamed if we were truly part of such discussions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.