Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

After today's game and the game so far, De Rossi or Modric are the tailor made replacements for Barry. I'm in the Barry is a good player camp but he isn't going to last for more than 1/2 seasons. I must admit I've never watched Modric without blue tinted specs on but he can play alright!!

Stoned Rose said:
Ireland v Croatia:

Perisic and Cerna.

Cerna giving excellent width and delivery. Perisic showing Modric how it's done.

Dortmund have an unbelievable scouting network.

b2b said:
De Rossi in place of barry ! im masterbaiting already .

We were supposed to be in for De Rossi beforehe signeda new contract at Roma around Christmas, very impressive.

Best player ive seen so far,quality, time on ball even not playing in his normal position.

DDR would be perfect for us,Mancini knows it and if there is the slightest opportunity,it would be my guess,he'd move heaven and earth.

Jesus Navas of Spain looks a decent prospect. Thats if we ever intend to play with wingers ofcourse....

De Rossi is far superior to Martinez of Bilbao who were looking at, but ones nearly 29 and the other 23

De Rossi is a footballing genius just like Yaya. Even at nearly 29 he'd be a great capture for us but if it was to happen I reckon it would have in January when we could have signed him cheap. From what I remember this get-out clause if Roma didn't make the Champions League was never put into his new contract so he'd cost big money again now. De Rossi is going to retire far less decorated at club level than he deserves to be unless he makes a move right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.