Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

Very impressed so far by the Pole Blaszczykowski, and a special mention to the massive Daniele De Rossi. Bobby sign him up! No matter the cost.

Matt the Giant said:
Very impressed so far by the Pole Blaszczykowski, and a special mention to the massive Daniele De Rossi. Bobby sign him up! No matter the cost.

DDR....he is one hell of a scary looking beast, all tatts and wolfman beard. I am sure mothers with young children run away when they see him walking down the street!

Sign him up? Yes please!!

jollylescott said:
Matt the Giant said:

DDR....he is one hell of a scary looking beast, all tatts and wolfman beard. I am sure mothers with young children run away when they see him walking down the street!

An a non-gay voice as humanly possible, I think DDR looks awesome!

Matt the Giant said:
jollylescott said:
Matt the Giant said:

An a non-gay voice as humanly possible, I think DDR looks awesome!

point taken - there is a certain raw animal magnetism there - but he's not my type! (speaking as another n-g voice)

DD said:
Matt the Giant said:
Very impressed so far by the Pole Blaszczykowski,

I've watched a lot of Dortmund this year and he is far from one of the more impressive players. Decent but nowhere near good enough to improve our squad.

Good to know... but to be fair I wasn't suggesting we went for him in the market. I just think he has had a very good tournament so far and has impressed me.

Ive really been impressed with Simon Kjaer at the back for Denmark.

Had RVP in his pocket and was good on the ball. He`s at AS Roma and as a solid back up to JL and VK would be cheap(ish) and reliable.

brand blue heavies said:

Had RVP in his pocket and was good on the ball. He`s at AS Roma and as a solid back up to JL and VK would be cheap(ish) and reliable.

Speaking of Denmark: Christian Eriksen has looked very poor. This is supposed to be one of the very best young players in Europe atm.

One swallow does not make a summer

Kjaer is terrible. As Roma fans and Wolfsburg fans will tell you i'm sure.

BIG DONKEY said:
One swallow does not make a summer

Kjaer is terrible. As Roma fans and Wolfsburg fans will tell you i'm sure.

He`s had a bit of bad luck with injuries and not had the best of starts to his Roma career but on his day clearly he is a good defender. I think he needs to be in a certain set up with a defensive midfielder infront of him like DDR at roma.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 pm --<br /><br />
Matt the Giant said:
brand blue heavies said:

Speaking of Denmark: Christian Eriksen has looked very poor. This is supposed to be one of the very best young players in Europe atm.

Spot on. Really disappointed in Eriksens performances. He looks a little lost on the pitch. Maybe needs a few years yet but he has good potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.