Euros 2012 Impressive players transfer discussion thread

LoveCity said:
Nasri had the 2nd best performance of the tournament so far IMO, behind only the brilliant De Rossi yesterday.

debuchy, iniesta arshavin, dzagoev

Going by performances, these have impressed me:

- Chiellini (or however you spell it)
- Ribery
- Iniesta

And that is not FM/Media influenced. Those 3 have stood out in my eyes.

Dissapointments?
- Jordia Alba

Special Mentions?
- Pirlo
- De Rossi

From Another Thread.

Kun Aguero Post subject: Re: Your Tips to shine at the Euro's !!!!Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 am

Location: 8 Points Clear And You Fucked It Up. Nasri to show the world he is world class.

FantasyIreland said:
DDR would be perfect for us,Mancini knows it and if there is the slightest opportunity,it would be my guess,he'd move heaven and earth.

He scared the fuck out of me. I felt some of his tackles..........sitting at home.

SamTheGuru said:
FantasyIreland said:
DDR would be perfect for us,Mancini knows it and if there is the slightest opportunity,it would be my guess,he'd move heaven and earth.

He scared the fuck out of me. I felt some of his tackles..........sitting at home.

And so we should be scared. The guy's crazy...
Daniele-De-Rossis-tattoo-001.jpg

This yarmalenko looks a too player to me, very quick and tricky with a good delivery. He's a big lad too!

Marchisio looked really good yesterday, also thought Chiellini has a good game but i think he would struggle with the pace of the premier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.