Evan Ferguson

If someone is born and England and goes to an English school and has English friends growing up surrounded by England culture they might well end up feeling very....English.

Equally, they might be grow up feeling more attached to their parents' culture and country of origin.

They are entitled to choose whatever they like in that scenario without any judgement from you or anyone else.
Apart from Tony Cascarino, who was found to have made up his Irish heritage after he had retired.

He might turn out to be Shearer/Kane level but this is some serious hype based on a hat trick containing a wicked deflection and a goalkeeper spilling the ball at his feet.

For me Cameron Archer's two goals were better, both being all his own work
He’s absolutely class mate

If someone is born and England and goes to an English school and has English friends growing up surrounded by England culture they might well end up feeling very....English.

Equally, they might be grow up feeling more attached to their parents' culture and country of origin.

They are entitled to choose whatever they like in that scenario without any judgement from you or anyone else.

Yeah I get you from personal experience it’s very true. My grandparents moved from Ireland to Manchester and my Dad and aunt grew up there moving back to Ireland in their early teens. They are both very much Irish, my Dad is City through and through growing up in Moss side going to Maine Rd with his Dad. He’s always travelled over for a few games every season since he moved back and started bringing me when I was 10.

He’s very much Irish and loves the hurling etc but has no interest in the Irish football team whatsoever, I reckon he prefers watching England but he wouldn’t admit it.

I know but it doesn't stop a mega bid and if he still wears his red devil jammies ...

They can't afford him ffp on there back! They need to get champs league next season and go far this season! It's why they done the sort of deals they have loans!

They can't afford him ffp on there back! They need to get champs league next season and go far this season! It's why they done the sort of deals they have loans!
They’re about to be taken over by Qatar who will quickly put Qatar Airways on the shirt and rename OT ‘Visit Qatar Stadium’ on mega deals.

They’ll be fine, and Ferguson is absolutely nailed on to go there next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.