Evan Ferguson

They’re about to be taken over by Qatar who will quickly put Qatar Airways on the shirt and rename OT ‘Visit Qatar Stadium’ on mega deals.

They’ll be fine, and Ferguson is absolutely nailed on to go there next summer.
Put the crack pipe down mate, they're more than likely to sign Duncan ferguson these days

Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle and then the continent maybe Barca, Bayern, Madrid, as well all gonna be looking for classic 9 within 2 years looking at the squads. United will try regardless of who they have.

Big future for the lad.

He’s proper Irish though not just a ponce looking for a step up in his career.

Grealish and Rice born in UK to Irish parents. Completely Irish really but knew they could advance careers playing for England. Sad but true

His parents are English they too were born in England weren't they? The only thing I see is that he has Irish grandparents so he's English straight from his parents.

Put the crack pipe down mate, they're more than likely to sign Duncan ferguson these days
You think with Qatari ownership and Qatari sponsorships they’re not going to have a blow out next summer?

Good luck with that one.

You think with Qatari ownership and Qatari sponsorships they’re not going to have a blow out next summer?

Good luck with that one.
You think they don't have one most summers,whilst still going backwards. Good luck with that, let's see these "new owners first"
They don't attract the top players anymore, Harry kane we'll see you in June, was one of the most comical delusional songs I've heard in years

Evan Ferguson is Irish, although his mum is english his dad's Irish, he's from bettystown and he won't be switching allegiances. Unfortunately he's also a rag so I can see him ending up there.

I'm Irish, I've never had a problem with jack switching back to England as he was up front and honest about it. He's English but proud of his Irish heritage. Zero issue and I love seeing him do well for the England team. He's also a fucking legend of a guy when you look at what he does with charities, fans, disabled kids etc. Yet the media don't seem to appreciate that, disgracefully.

Rice on the other hand is a snake. Declared for Ireland, espoused how "Irish" he was and how he'd dreamed of wearing the green since he was a boy yada yada, sung the national anthem and made 3 senior appearances before changing his mind and turning his back on the country. Now he dances about like a dick saying "rice rice baby" and everyone thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

Keane and O'Neill fucked it as well tbh.

Ferguson isn't going to be a flash in the pan though, he's going to be mega

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.