Even though we keep winning

blueinsa said:
ussy said:
no matter how much these lot will slate you, i agree with you 100%

If you honestly think we look shite, i would suggest that you have never really seen a shite City side!

I have, trust me, we are not shite at the moment!
no i dont think weve looked shit, i just dont think weve looked that good thats all

right, the way i see it it is great both ways you look at it! i see it as us being really good for the start of a season and am excited about this year! the others who see us as not playing very well still have it great as we are not playing well and picking up points!

PaulPowerShower said:
We look really really shite.......no synergy, everyone seems to be working to a different agenda

Dont get me wron there are flashes of it working but it huat looks like 11 strangers to me

Palace nearly turned us over and Pompey played much much much better football with no decent players.....

Anyone else agree?

FUCKING RAG!![/size]

Get her banned!!

PaulPowerShower said:
We look really really shite.......no synergy, everyone seems to be working to a different agenda

Dont get me wron there are flashes of it working but it huat looks like 11 strangers to me

Palace nearly turned us over and Pompey played much much much better football with no decent players.....

Anyone else agree?

Bollocks, Would you rather we played teams off the park and lose, the players are still getting to know each other the performances will come.

if u mean the nomber of goals yea its really low but on the other hand the best defence till now!!

I don't agree we look shite, far from it. We look strong and hardworking, and occasionally brilliant.

We look like a new team who can get better. Very encouraging so far to me.

I also believe Hughes will play a much tighter formation in the next few games which should make us look harder to break down.

This attitude that "the other team should never have a chance and if they do it's cos we're playing shite" is doing my head in.
Of course the opposition are going to have chances-it's a football match!!!!!!

The difference is that the top teams take theirs...clinically....that's what 32million quid buys you(most of the time.)

Watching rags v arse the other day,the defences looked absolutely gash,countless midfield passes went astray,dodgy keepers...both teams looked like they would score every time the ball went into the box....and their the supposed "top four" candidates!

We've got the players,and they'll play better.
They'll also raise their game against better sides when they have to,don't worry about that.

Just enjoy watching potentially the best City team in history.There'll be far more ups than downs this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.