Even though we keep winning

PaulPowerShower said:
We look really really shite.......no synergy, everyone seems to be working to a different agenda

Dont get me wron there are flashes of it working but it huat looks like 11 strangers to me

Palace nearly turned us over and Pompey played much much much better football with no decent players.....

Anyone else agree?
talkingbollox.jpg

ussy said:
PaulPowerShower said:
We look really really shite.......no synergy, everyone seems to be working to a different agenda

Dont get me wron there are flashes of it working but it huat looks like 11 strangers to me

Palace nearly turned us over and Pompey played much much much better football with no decent players.....

Anyone else agree?
no matter how much these lot will slate you, i agree with you 100%

If you honestly think we look shite, i would suggest that you have never really seen a shite City side!

I have, trust me, we are not shite at the moment!

I really dont mean to sound insulting to any fellow blue, I really dont.
I just love the club, the players and the fans. we all have our oppinions and we should respect that.

So let me say this..The Arse will come to Coms and leave with nothing, then we will go to the swamp and come back with everything and I dont care how gritty or irratic we play..I have faith..Nuff said.

hmmmm have you forgotten the disallowed goals in the last two games that should have stood?

I think Pompey would have collpsed at 2-0 and how on earth is a 2-0 win being nearly turned over????????

PaulPowerShower said:

Anyone else agree?

What the OP sees as a negative I see as a positive - I agree we have looked a little disjointed at times, but thats to be expected when moulding together a new side..the fact is that we have won every game without conceding any goals - we are already winning and looking solid think how good we will be once we really gel and hit our stride.

The OP make sa coupelll of good points but as a team we need time to get things fluent .but 3 wins know goals against & 9 points is not shite by any stretch of the imagination . while i would have liked to see more goals i aint complaining YET

PaulPowerShower said:

Anyone else agree?

The problem is you can only play and beat what is in front of you. What we have played has been very poor opposition it remains to be seen how we fair against the Sky 4 et al.

hgblue said:
richards30 said:
agreed we havent been amazing but at the end of the day football is a results business and we`re getting them!! someones gonna get walloped soon!!!!

I agree with this. Sooner or later a match will come along when all our chances hit the back of the net and someone's going to get a drubbing. Hope it's against United!
even then someone will have something to moan about!

Thought Palace were the toughest opponents we've played so far this season.

We haven't looked top quality I'll agree with that, but the key thing is we're able to grind out the results even when we're not playing well. Hopefully we can spank Arsenal like we did last year and go on to give the rags a good game and nick it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.