Ever Blue

BlueMoonWalker said:
You have to agree to move seats. Nobody can make you move as long as you continue to purchase your season ticket each year as you do now.

That's what I thought. Is this changing then ?

BlueMoonWalker said:
You have to agree to move seats. Nobody can make you move as long as you continue to purchase your season ticket each year as you do now.

Yeah thats now what happens in the future when billy deep packets wants your seat

More proof that someone at the club is a complete **** and their remit is trying to get the fans to either pay a shit load more or fuck off to make room for someone who can.

A scheme where you are asked to pay a load more money to sit in a seat that you would be sitting in anyway. But you can say that you own the rights (only you don't, cos you have to pay the season ticket price every year) and some tourist/demographic they would rather have in the seat, can't turf you out.

Note the question along the lines of "What price would you consider 'too good to be true'"?

You have to put an answer. Lovely little question that would allow someone to say "Well, look, they said it was too good to be true at this price.

Basically told them I'd never move seats and asked if they were trying to turn the club into Arsenal Mark2 with £100+ seats.

This idea will be the brainchild of some arsehole in the marketing dept with a "bright idea". Hopefully enough strong responses will kill it.

Just checked and i have the pleasure of this survey in my inbox. Now where's my big "shove your stupid idea up your arse" pole

Hamann Pineapple said:
BlueMoonWalker said:

That's what I thought. Is this changing then ?

Reading the start of this thread I thought I was the only one who read it like that. Thankfully I'm not alone.
Some over reaction going on here. Nobody will be forced to move. You have to agree. And everyone around me has been sat there for years anyway. I go with the same 3 people so we have our seats anyway. And as I said at the end, why would I need to pay this new membership if my seat is guaranteed by me renewing every year.
The only thing I see is the possibility of passing on your seat to a family member. But that too has no real benefit for anyone.
A complete hair brained scheme I agree. But one that has no real legs to it.

I haven't had an email yet, I doubt some rich **** would pick my seat 117 anyway, unless he fancied getting his head kicked in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.