Ever broken any bones?

It's a long story, but on 5th May 2007 I broke my hand by punching a wall after the Derby match which City lost 1-0. I wasn't at the match nor had I been drinking, but punching the wall was the best option. The bone I broke was the Pisiform, how that one broke out of all the others I do not know.

It now feels like I've broken it again as I went to punch an object the other week but my mug got in the way and the pisiform bone took the blow from the rim of the mug which didn't break annoyingly.

For some bizarre reason I really liked wearing the cast all summer despite the itching and the dead skin.

(For the record I don't hit people, I abhor it, never done it, and would only ever do it in self defence.)

Ding Dong said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Ding Dong said:
It might be fun for you but it`s no fun waiting for you on the other side !
Almost missed some euro away games. :}

lol maybe he should carry the x-ray photo with him as proof :)

Trouble is he looks dodgy as f**k anyway. :}

Wow wow wow ive only just seen this you cheeky git!! I don't even get beeped really I just like to make you get the beers in.........

gazinho said:
Ding Dong said:
BlueBearBoots said:
lol maybe he should carry the x-ray photo with him as proof :)

Trouble is he looks dodgy as f**k anyway. :}

Wow wow wow ive only just seen this you cheeky git!! I don't even get beeped really I just like to make you get the beers in.........

Haha excellent plan!

Tibia and fibula playing football. Metal plate in one side of them and steel pins in the other. Nice.

Have also broken my wrist and on another occasion my thumb. Nothing to do with what you might be thinking either :))

Never. Just banged my head a few times without any real effects wibble.

Wow, a few posters on here that punch walls when they're angry.
I suggest next time, headbut the wall, might knock some sense into you.

Got high when I was teenage and stood tall on one of the two foot tall springy things you get in parks, I fell off and my left forearm snapped; fucking painful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.