Ever broken any bones?

Never broken a bone in my life, which is a surprise as I am a dozy ****.

I've had some head wounds from falling and smacking my head on concrete. Smashed some of my teeth on concrete as a kid as well.

Pulled my hamstring properly on Monday night. Back of my leg is black and I am limping along. Absolutely gutted as was enjoying my park runs at worsley and playing 5 a side.

Has anyone every done it and how long before I can play / run again??

worsleyweb said:
Pulled my hamstring properly on Monday night. Back of my leg is black and I am limping along. Absolutely gutted as was enjoying my park runs at worsley and playing 5 a side.

That's proper serious that pal especially as it's turned black. You're fucked basically.

worsleyweb said:

Sounds infected, my mate lost his whole leg from that.

Sorry.

dronefromsector7g said:
worsleyweb said:

Sounds infected, my mate lost his whole leg from that.

Sorry.

bloody hell I have just clicked on blue moon in my lunch hour to find out I may be the next Oscar pistorius. Put me right off my tuna mayonnaise sandwich.

I was hoping it was a few days thing. Been playing football for 20+ years and never had anything like this before. Feel like my arse and the back of my knee have no interconnection whatsoever. Just had 2 long baths since Monday and also slept with some frozen peas on the back of it last night.

I feel bad now for slagging aguero off last season. Must be a nightmare injury for footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.