Ever seen what goes on inside a slaughterhouse?

Just watched that video. I'm cool with that, lead the cow in, quick shot to the head. Cow feels nothing, we get nice burgers. It's how it all should be.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Just watched that video. I'm cool with that, lead the cow in, quick shot to the head. Cow feels nothing, we get nice burgers. It's how it all should be.

None of my meals require an animal to die, that becomes a nice feeling.

Watching it now, wasn't as bad as i had imagined when i seen the advert for it, seemed to be done really humanely i imagine it can and does get a lot worse than that though.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Clearly not as nice as tucking your teeth into a nice slab of medium rare rump steak

SharpDressedMan said:
You know I really don't care as long as there's meat on my plate

I mean not to sound like a dick, the animal's can't contribute to society

I'll probably get flamed for this post but whatever

Thats interesting, did you know studies have shown that psychopaths and serial killers have been shown to have no compassion towards animals? Hows your relationship with your mother?

moraly i hate it and try not to think about it. but then i cant condone it, as i'd be a hypocrite.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

you can stick your bean burgers were the sun don't shine! :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.