Everton (A) FA Cup QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be tough for me. My Dad died two days ago and it will be the first City match without him.

He grew up in Moss Side and as a kid would 'jib in' underneath peoples legs to get in the ground. A regular at the old Kippax. Said the greatest moment was the roar when Colin Bell returned from injury.

The first City match I wasn't by his side watching. Fucking hurts.

Hope City win for him. Though it would be typical if they didn't. Xx

This is going to be tough for me. My Dad died two days ago and it will be the first City match without him.

He grew up in Moss Side and as a kid would 'jib in' underneath peoples legs to get in the ground. A regular at the old Kippax. Said the greatest moment was the roar when Colin Bell returned from injury.

Sorry for your loss mate.

im so sorry for your loss.
cmon city. a win for his dad. and all other dads who are no longer here.

sorry to hear that mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.