Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

It's a position that was commonly used by pre WWII football teams.
apparently, we played with one till 1960
manchester-city-1960-61-5745261.jpg.webp

2nd from the right on the back row, behind a young Sergio Gomez,
Paul Stewart back row far left next to Wayne Biggins

We aren't on it ,that's for sure. Yet that's the big plus as well. When we click the rest will shit it. Imo for the game we deserved the 3 points, who gives a fuck about the penalty, we didn't decide the rules. Fuck them. Alvarez and Phil and Silva are shit hot. We'll played Jack also. Rodri needs to up is game ,a few sloppy moments. When Rodri plays well we win simple. The ref was a complete bruno.
Everyone's game was up a notch with Gundog in the side, at the moment Rodri has too much pressure on him , he's no longer orchestrating games others need to step up.

Great second half performance from just about everybody but especially Phil. Really starting to show his class in the central role.

As an ex keeper, I couldn't help making a comparison tonight. Eddy pulls off a world-class save to stop us going two down which could have been curtains and Pickford is directly at fault for two goals and indirectly for the penalty because of his shit punch. And Southgate keeps picking him. If he's the best we've got at the Euros, God help us.

Energy and purpose, with some crisp passing and defending from up front, all of that in the second half, brought us this win, something we have been badly missing from the beginning of November. I would love to know what was said and hot it was said in the dressing room at half-time.
Finally Pep managed the game and made a crucial change by bringing on Kovacic for Nunes.
Still not happy how we control the games, the problem mostly caused by Rodri being left to doo too much and cover too much.
And I hope this version of false nine is here to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.