Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I enjoyed that as much as any game this season. Everton were a real live opponent - in good form and with a clear game plan. Their goal was against the run of play but our second-half, especially, was full of control and threat. I thought Foden, Ake, Kovacic, Grealish and Gvardiol were all excellent, as was Pep whose substitutions were superb. Well done, blues.

Last edited:
Who is Lewis Jones? Doesn't look much of a football jounslist to me
why would you make Everton to beat City as your headline..what was that based on ? Looks out of his depth as a ' Football journalist '
Absolutely clueless - clown is supposed to be an expert on predicting results with regular slot on Sly “Jones knows” should change that it to “Jones knows……fuck all”!

Goodison park is falling down ................

Sean Dyche is a fucking clown .......

The ten ponts loss will cost them dear ....

City fans are on the beer ......

Why are our fans constantly knocking our players ?
I don't understand it....Fair does piss me off though.
I don't know whether other clubs are the same but we do have a problem with it. The match day thread constantly scapegoats certain players and we have a group of fans who cannot help but pop at those who have just arrived as 'never will be good enough'; Nunes being the latest in a long, long line.

The shot was never going goalwards. It went 1 foot forward and 4 foot up.

Should never be a handball as the ones previously given against us Grealish/Sterling shouldn't have been given either

I am genuinely amazed you can look at that and think that is not a penalty.

And then try argue with all sorts of tangents like some shitty pretend lawyer, and then question my thought process, intentions, and effect on society. Fucking weird pal.

Amazed anyone thinks that should be a
Penalty. As Grealish’ shouldn't have been in the cup final

Pretty much every ex pro and both managers tonight are with me.

PGMOL are with you!!

I know which camp id rather be in….

As pointed out, it wasn't both managers. and wasn't even every 'ex-pro'. Cling in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.