Everton (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Disagree completely. No intent. Just as it hits an arm it shouldn't automatically be a penalty imo. As every pro has just said on the TV. Should never be given for anyone. Even Pep is frustrated with the current law.

Same as the pen against Sterling for spuds and Micah at anfield should never have been given. Embarrassment for the game these type of decisions….
Is it a penalty? Yes.

Should it be a penalty? Probably not.

Blame those who have fucked up the rules.

Grealish handball penalty against the rags is still the worst I've seen.

Had to go out so watched it 60 minutes behind. It was always gonna be a tough game, and going behind made it even harder.

But the performance in the second half was absolutely brilliant.

That was a champions performance. The best team wins the league.

And we’re the best team in the world.

Last edited:
What a turn around

Given how the lads have performed recently I didn't think we'd have it in us, we've had this and our heads have dropped this season

But fair play, absolutely unreal

That's why no one counts us out!

Fantastic, hope we get more performances like the 2nd half today

Well it shouldnt be immaterial that's the whole point and the crux of the issue created by IFAB/PGMOL. The law as it is, is an arse, created by people who have limited understanding of the game. Its a shit show!! As every ex pro and both managers have all agreed on.

But you stay in the PGMOL camp if it makes you feel better!!
So if that was on the line and hit his arm and went clear, you dont think its a penalty?

To all the Everton fans that were crying and moaning about them being punished and wanting us to be dropped down to the lower divisions

Might I say (and I know I've been swearing a bit) kiss my arse hahahahahaha

Now bow down to the World Champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.