Everton (A) Post Match Thread

The first half was the best football I have ever seen. It was ridiculous. I almost felt a bit sorry for Shrek. (almost). David, Fern, Leroy, Ota and Vinnie all stand outs. Hope we get the same level of performance on Wednesday - if we do we will beat them.

Brilliant performance. Do people think Ederson plays the ball deliberately long for the second goal expecting Sane to run into that space. He must have otherwise why would Sane run nearly 30 yards from out wide to the exact spot. I can't recall ever seeing that before. Crazy amazing stunning football. As they said on MOTD you can't defend against that style of play. Brilliant

Got chatting to a group of Everton fans in the pub pre match. Not an ounce of bitterness about the money amongst them, just an appreciation of what we've been through to get to where we are now and lots of praise for the way we play. They all thought they'd get hammered but had pretty much decided to enjoy the football. KDB's the best they've seen since Alan Ball (which I took in the spirit it was intended), Fat Sam's done what was asked of him (because they genuinely feared relegation) and should go at the end of the season and, if we could see our way to battering Liverpool twice in the CL they wouldn't be too displeased. Top blokes, very welcoming, just what football should be like .... apart from next week obviously!

I was reading 'Blue Moon Rising' yesterday morning... it's a great read and I highly recommend it to the uninitiated... I then watched MoTD and saw the Blues put in the most devastating display of football I think I've ever seen from my team in any 45-mins of football. The difference between my wonderful football club all those years ago, all the bitterness and division, the revolving managers door, the 'cups-for-cock-ups' etc, and now, is simply mind-boggling. I'm at a loss as to how far and how high this team might reach? In reality, we might have done the Toffees for 8 or 10 yesterday and I do remember a thread on here that asked the question would we hit a 10 this season...? We haven't yet, but there's always next week! Oh and by-the-way, for as much as I would love to tonk the scousers at Klanfield on Wednesday I am too long in the tooth to forget the humiliations poured from the heights by the Rags, that banner - classless, the taunts and that whiskey-faced old git with his "not-in-my-lifetime" not to relish the prospect of properly battering the sweet f*ck out of them next Saturday and wrapping up, in early April, the most one-sided procession to the title ever...!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.