Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Great result, am a lot less worried v Arsenal than I was tonight, nice to see KDB and Fern get a run out but where is Aguero??
Could be wrong, but I think we are saving our greatest scorer for the "biggest stage". The Champions League.

This.

I rarely feel comfortable.

A poster wrote a post saying some Blues are entitled.

I have never,ever met an entitled fellow Blue.

Have met plenty of "The Sky is Falling In" Blues,i am one of them.

I always expect the unexpected.I think it is an age thing.Fans that have followed through thick,and thin,relegation etc.It is in our DNA
at one point i was glad everton were wasting time so we'd at least get a draw
my lads sit laughing at me all game

Totally agree mate. Can you imagine these stupid questions asked in other sports commentary?

Could Lewis Hamilton win the Formula 1 with a Mondeo? Why doesn't he want to try?

Could Federer, the Williams sisters, Djokovic etc win Wimbledon with a racket from Decathlon? Why haven't they tried it?

Could Usain Bolt win the 100m if he trained in Chaddy Hall Park? Why hasn't he done it?

Could Lester Piggot win the Grand National on a slow horse? Why hasn't he tried it?

Could Aguero score 40 goals in Divistion 4? Why hasn't he wanted to go there to try?

All stupid questions, but the only one you ever hear from the commentators is whether Pep can win trophies with Tranmere, Stockport or win the World Cup with Peru!!
Ha Ha. Brilliant and spot on

Just gets better this team, think we are now seeing a very special re-build with our most reliable players now back to there best

Everyone coming in 8s pulling there weight although I do feel for all his hardwork Jesus will be the fall guy

We so so need a world class 25 -30 goal scorer so if you reading this Tixi just offer the money to Spurs for Harry Kane

More noises are coming out & dont think Dortmund are going to sell

Don't fuck about just lay the cash down with Jesus & £100m

Big shout for Rodri my hands up saying sorry but the guy has grown on me big time in the last few months, hes definitely found his feet now well played sir

Get through Sunday then I will start to believe we can have it won with 5 games to go, UTD will drop points before we play them & we beat them as well

Liecester to finish 2nd imo & hopefully the scouse cnute 5th

Funny, there was one challenge early on - us on them - which I was surprised Atkinson let go. Then I thought ‘if he’s let that go, what else is he going to let go?’ And I found out.

In fairness to him, he was I thought consistent. He let both teams get away with challenges others would have blown for. But that favoured Everton significantly.

No criticism of Everton, you take the breaks that come your way, but I thought it was bad refereeing.
This

Yeh, for a supposed fan of City what was that cuntish comment about Pep managing lesser players for.
What they don't mention is that pretty much every player has improved massively under Pep.
Although they had potential, it's not like he went out and got the best 12-13 players in the world.

Totally agree mate. Can you imagine these stupid questions asked in other sports commentary?

Could Lewis Hamilton win the Formula 1 with a Mondeo? Why doesn't he want to try?

Could Federer, the Williams sisters, Djokovic etc win Wimbledon with a racket from Decathlon? Why haven't they tried it?

Could Usain Bolt win the 100m if he trained in Chaddy Hall Park? Why hasn't he done it?

Could Lester Piggot win the Grand National on a slow horse? Why hasn't he tried it?

Could Aguero score 40 goals in Divistion 4? Why hasn't he wanted to go there to try?

All stupid questions, but the only one you ever hear from the commentators is whether Pep can win trophies with Tranmere, Stockport or win the World Cup with Peru!!
And just say he took the Newcastle job for example

No, with the current team he wouldn't win the league with 100 points or the quadruple

But he'd do ten times better than Bruce and the Geordies would adore him. So with his limited resources he would be a roaring success

Yes yes yes Arlo, Pep will never be a top manager in my eyes until he wins the Superbowl with Macclesfield Town
nbc_pl_arlopreview_v2_191221.jpg

Basically questioned whether Pep could be this good a manager, if he was coaching some shit side.

Pointless drivel, even Owen was rolling his eyes at that pointles rhetoric.
That Jeff Bezos is good at Amazon but until he runs a car boot sale in Stretford I won’t be giving him any respect as a a business man. Fraud

This. Some of a certain age are a product of the team we have followed since birth. Yes it does come across negative and defeatist but if you went through the trials and tribulations from 2nd division to now (and years before) we just can't help it. We accept it in ourselves, our long suffering partners/wives have accepted it. Its just who we are. We can argue we should be used to by now but we wont change and its why I fuckin love our fans. Some do too far but we are who we are. We're not all cunts :)
Excellent post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.