Everton (A) Post Match Thread

Yes. I'm glad Pep felt the need to single him out after the game and recognise what he is giving us right now.

Pundits are lemmings and don't have a clue, said as soon as Mahrez scored that great goal, they would give him man of match for it.

The reality was, Bernardo used his ball retention to get us out of every press and his energy levels are unrivalled for weeks.

It maybe just goes to show what a genuine guy he is, how adversely that racism accusation dragged him down so much?

He doesn't have a racist bone in his body and it rightly had the undesired effect on anyone who genuinely abhors it.

Bernie is back to his very best and I could watch him all day. Love the guy.
Went to my mums this morning and she and dad said the same, love him to bits... said her favourite moment of him will be him holding the cup off coffee during the scousers guard of honour lol.

Yes. I'm glad Pep felt the need to single him out after the game and recognise what he is giving us right now.

Pundits are lemmings and don't have a clue, said as soon as Mahrez scored that great goal, they would give him man of match for it.

The reality was, Bernardo used his ball retention to get us out of every press and his energy levels are unrivalled for weeks.

It maybe just goes to show what a genuine guy he is, how adversely that racism accusation dragged him down so much?

He doesn't have a racist bone in his body and it rightly had the undesired effect on anyone who genuinely abhors it.

Both Bernardo and Jesus, were systematically fouled in the first half, each time by a different player. However, there was one player that went above and beyond on Jesus, and how he was aloud to stay on the pitch until he was eventually substituted, was mind blowing. Tom Davies you are a disgrace (but not as much as the officials, that let you get away with it time after time).

Amazon were doing great here, but Lee Dixon has just said that Pep always has great players, and it would be interesting to see what he could do with lesser players. Yeah, he’s the best coach in the world Lee, but he’s gonna go and manage Doncaster Rovers just to please you.
Pep can’t do it without money Pep can’t do it in the PL Pep can’t go to Stoke on a wet and windy Tuesday night Pep can’t tie his own shoe laces yawn yawn

And to think some of our support wanted to sell him when his performance levels dropped,crazy. An absolute joy to watch,what a player

Both Bernardo and Jesus, were systematically fouled in the first half, each time by a different player. However, there was one player that went above and beyond on Jesus, and how he was aloud to stay on the pitch until he was eventually substituted, was mind blowing. Tom Davies you are a disgrace (but not as much as the officials, that let you get away with it time after time).
I think it was his debut match against us three years back when all he did was kick and pull through out the match. We lost 4-1 I think, everybody was raving about the dirtbag, never had a sniff of a yellow let alone the red he should have got. The neanderthal way of playing will never be gone from our game whilst him and his ilk get away with it.

Anyone notice Peps Eric Morecambe impression at the end of the post match interview against Everton ? He’d was asked about the Arsenal game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.