Everton (A) Post Match Thread

That Jeff Bezos is good at Amazon but until he runs a car boot sale in Stretford I won’t be giving him any respect as a a business man. Fraud
Exactly horses for courses, Sean Dyche is good at running Burnley, Pep is good at managing City, Jeff Bezos is good at developing a multi billion dollar online retail business and mike1923 is good at utilising a car boot sale in Stretford...:)

The ref was too fucking busy making sure he was stood right in our passing lanes throughout the game. It became laughable the amount of times he got caught up in our play, centrally.

Nice assist for third goal too, dummying the ball.

I'm sure Marriner would have not bothered if he knew it would lead to a goal.
Oliver does that as well im sure its a fucking tactic

sterling has found his form now but I cannot believe John stones and his amazing form . I was one of the posters on here who said Laporte should get his place. Back but I’m so glad I’m mistaken as last night I thought we didn’t look as good at the back as when stones plays . We are on course .

Why did they keep him on? He sounds like a coked up middle aged drunk never has-been, what am I talking about? That is exactly what he is.
He'd be in a sleeping bag in their car park every morning if they sacked him.

The ref was too fucking busy making sure he was stood right in our passing lanes throughout the game. It became laughable the amount of times he got caught up in our play, centrally.

Nice assist for third goal too, dummying the ball.

I'm sure Marriner would have not bothered if he knew it would lead to a goal.
It's got to the point now, where I am actually wondering if it's something we are using as part of our tactical play. It's unreal the amount of times it happens.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.