Everton (a) post-match thread

Fuck you Cilla Black, Fuck you Jamie Carragher, Fuck you John Barnes, Fuck you Liam Neeson, Fuck you Samuel Jackson, Fuck you Daniel Craig, Fuck you Steven Gerrard, Fuck you Danny Murphy, Fuck you Steve Mcmanamon, Fuck you Kelly Dalglish, Fuck you Mike Myers, Fuck you Dr Dre, Fuck you Angelina Jolie, Fuck you John Bishop, Fuck you Nelson Mandela, Fuck you Ricky Tomlinson, Fuck you Michael Owen, Fuck you Lebron James, Fuck you John Aldridge, Fuck you Ian Rush, Fuck you Kenny Dalglish, Fuck you Phil Thompson, Fuck the Merseyside Police, fuck the biased refs and commentators, Fuck you Kilppety Klopp and Fuck you each and every bin dipping vermin bus attacking cunts!
Fuck you All!
Fuck you!
I love how that wasn’t just after the game last night, you posted that this morning before 9am after having slept on it! Haha

I thought it was a handball - and it probably was - but it's hard to say with 100% certainty that it didn't hit the sleeve because Sky were not pausing the image as the ball made contact but as it moved further down his arm after the deflection.

I would like to see them pause the image at the correct moment. Likewise the images used in a number of news articles - they're not taken from the moment of contact.

As I say, it was probably handball but we need to always have valid evidence made available in order to make an informed decision.
I noticed that too about the images, and many of the headlines being along the lines of ‘Everton robbed’.

I wonder if there were anywhere near an equal amount of similar headlines when Alexander Arnold hand balled it in that infamous game ?

I don't think Kev warrants a starting place?

He will always come up with a moment of class to remind us, goal against Chelsea, case in point.

But he's more liability than threat for a while now.

He doesn't have the type of fitness which allows him to get about the midfield and recover transitions, usually when he has lost the ball

I do think we have taken a backwards steps in terms of cohesion in the midfield not having Bernie and Foden playing in the engine room.

It becomes even more pronounced when them and Gundo are also being asked to play high, or at least naturally gravitating towards the attack end.

Kev is a big game player but I have felt for a while we may have already seen his peak, whilst all the time he will always give world class reminders.

He is the solution and also the cause at times, similar to how Toure was after his peak, teams know he won't/can't get back in.

A lot of differing opinions amongst us , i think we got away with one but the nauseating issue is the media have decided it was definitely a penalty with no debate , from some angles it hits Rodri's shirt sleeve which this season is considered not to be a handball
It appears when we get a dubious decision the whole nation is in uproar and it continues for days on end , which only confirms the status our club is now at , nearly everyone wants to see us lose , if we do get beat the oppostion invariably win the performance of the week in many media outlets.
We should be used to it by now , Spuds & Everton have just put in their best performances of the season against us , we are many teams cup final and a huge scalp , everyone likes to beat the best team in the land and the CHAMPIONS and that's exactly why retaining the title is the hardest thing to do , if we do it twice in five years it beats anything the Rags or Dippers have ever done in the league.
The media and the rest of the football world have decided it was a penalty, but I’ve decided Ederson would have saved it anyway so fuck ’em!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.