Everton (a) post-match thread

Jesus if we win the title are we going to hear years of bitching about "that handball" and how we don't deserve it?

On that note I was shitting myself and not sure why the hell it was not given.... Not sure what the fuck rodri was doing. He was literally the only one there.

Don’t know if they showed it on tv, but from my seat in the ground I clearly saw Tierney indicate offside in the over the top way these refs do.. then if I remember correctly, Ederson took a free kick from where Richarlison would have been offside?

all very confusing when back in the car there is no mention of an offside

maybe there has been a failure in communication and very soon the pl will come out and clarify that it was offside

But kdb can score from anything like he did against Chelsea at home etc . One moment from Kev can change a game .
Yep, but those moments are not happening often enough for me this season, plus we lose control of the midfield more as he turns the ball over with trying too many first time through balls. Gundo, Bernardo and Rhodri make the opposing team tire earlier chasing shadows.
Look we’re blessed with so many top talented players, just think we need to control games better earlier on.

A lot of differing opinions amongst us , i think we got away with one but the nauseating issue is the media have decided it was definitely a penalty with no debate , from some angles it hits Rodri's shirt sleeve which this season is considered not to be a handball
It appears when we get a dubious decision the whole nation is in uproar and it continues for days on end , which only confirms the status our club is now at , nearly everyone wants to see us lose , if we do get beat the oppostion invariably win the performance of the week in many media outlets.
We should be used to it by now , Spuds & Everton have just put in their best performances of the season against us , we are many teams cup final and a huge scalp , everyone likes to beat the best team in the land and the CHAMPIONS and that's exactly why retaining the title is the hardest thing to do , if we do it twice in five years it beats anything the Rags or Dippers have ever done in the league.

I thought it was a handball - and it probably was - but it's hard to say with 100% certainty that it didn't hit the sleeve because Sky were not pausing the image as the ball made contact but as it moved further down his arm after the deflection.

I would like to see them pause the image at the correct moment. Likewise the images used in a number of news articles - they're not taken from the moment of contact.

As I say, it was probably handball but we need to always have valid evidence made available in order to make an informed decision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.