Everton (a) post-match thread

Evertons complaint is pathetic. It was a wrong decision. Get over it.

They've got form. When our game was called off last season because of covid cases in the City squad they were really shitty about that as well. Ancelotti was the only one with enough class to send good wishes to the people who tested positive.

It’s a blatant handball.

I'm not getting into a pantomime, "Oh no it isn't/oh yes it is!" with you but it's not blatant due to the added confusion on the new shirtline rule. Due to that rule var and the ref ruled it wasn't conclusive. Was I relieved? Yes. Would I be pissed off if I was Everton? Yes. It wasn't given, we had no say in the decision, end of story. We've been on the end of some ourselves and some have gone our way, Saturday was the latter. That still doesn't make it a blatant handball.

Demand an apology? FFS, candle shortage on the red side of Merseyside and a fanny wipe shortage on the blue side.

Whilst I agree that we should be better informed by the officials, FA and VAR on decision taking and reasoning, demanding apologies for decisions perceived to be incorrect is just pointless, unsportsmanlike and, in light of what is going on in the bigger world, petulant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.