Everton (a) post-match thread

Scousers gonna scouse

I can see why they were frustrated, but this is the saddest thing I've ever seen. And frankly the worst thing they could do for their season, getting dragged into little scraps about apologies when they should be telling themselves if they play like they played on Saturday for half the games this season they'll have more than enough to stay up.

How many times are they allowed to be 'Seething' before they are told to get back in their box. From Lescott and covid to antics at the league cup semi, they are a bunch of whinging cretins.
What I posted wasn’t anything to do with Everton, just the decision.

How Everton have responded is pathetic, but what they do. They’re not nicknamed FullDisclosure FC for nothing.

just heard
VAR decided no pen ( nailed on pen IMHO) but thats VAR for you not first wrong decision they've given

but as for offside in build up Too far back in play what im hearing ;)

and im glad he was guaranteed to score the penalty remind me to put mortgage on him scoring next one
The offside would be too far back in play? An offside player has his shot saved and a defender is penalised for handling the rebound while attempting to control it? That really would be the worst VAR decision ever.

I've not read everything on here but has any one rseholefrom the media or Liverpool said 'Ah well. Never mind. It doesnt really matter, these things even themselves out over the course of a season'.

It's usually the very best we get. Normally it's completely missed and.never mentioned at all. Eg Terence Twat Arsehole at Anfield

So we are asked to believe that the tee shirt mark is the cut off for handball.

Yesterday Lukaku was deemed offside against the red dippers and the line was drawn from his elbow to produce a line across the pitch to Robertson's foot (when it could clearly be seen that the Liverpool player was standing on the dark strip of grass and Lukaku on the lighter strip - thus clearly onside from the feet position),

Now if they are drawing the line from the elbow surely this implies that you can't score from the elbow down but you can score above the elbow. So by the same argument Rodri's wasn't handball coz it was above the elbow?

What I posted wasn’t anything to do with Everton, just the decision.

How Everton have responded is pathetic, but what they do. They’re not nicknamed FullDisclosure FC for nothing.
The incompetent way var is run bears responsibility for that, everyone can make their own minds up whether the decision was right or not. What annoys me is the way it's portrayed as if we are being given unfair advantage in the media and poor lickle underdogs Liverpool are the innocent victims. Let's face it, I doubt that many in the media would care that much about the decision if Everton had been playing someone else. Thirty seconds tut tutting and then back to arse licking their red neighbours and none of them questioning if the penalty had been awarded, would it then have gone back to var for the offside.

The offside would be too far back in play? An offside player has his shot saved and a defender is penalised for handling the rebound while attempting to control it? That really would be the worst VAR decision ever.
Even worse than getting a pen after every one has gone home?

The incompetent way var is run bears responsibility for that, everyone can make their own minds up whether the decision was right or not. What annoys me is the way it's portrayed as if we are being given unfair advantage in the media and poor lickle underdogs Liverpool are the innocent victims. Let's face it, I doubt that many in the media would care that much about the decision if Everton had been playing someone else. Thirty seconds tut tutting and then back to arse licking their red neighbours and none of them questioning if the penalty had been awarded, would it then have gone back to var for the offside.
Sadly they didn’t and now we have this story for a little while.

It doesn't matter though as the points are banked and we’ve moved on to Peterborough. (Whatever a Peterborough is)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.