Everton (a) post-match thread

We had a blatant handball on around the penalty spot at Goodison, the defender reached out and blocked it, the ref then bottles it and gives it outside the box.

Hypocritical fuckers.

Is this a joke!

1) They should look at the video, there was never going to be a penalty. If the ref/var had decided it was handball, they would've been checked and realised it was offside, he was, in "the var world", a mile off!

2) There's no guarantee they would have scored anyway.

They're a horrible club and i hope they go down and fat frank can fuck off too.

View attachment 37514
their as suprised as me that he's not lay on the floor

The Dippers want the game replayed and the referee hung from the nearest lampost a thirty point penalty for the Champions for having the temerity to accept the decision and Rodri to be banned for the rest of the season.

Everton can fuck right off. They should be more concerned about where their cash is coming from, ie the current “owner” is a frontman for Usmanov. maybe Foden should ask for an apology from that twat who elbowed him in the face.

What year?
2.32pm 16.03.2013 - was 1-0 down at the time. It was the worst decision I have ever seen.

85 mins Tevez gets the ball on the left hand side of the box and cuts inside. He shoots for glory but the ball is stopped in its tracks by Fellaini's hands. Fellaini is well inside the box so it should be a penalty, but a free-kick is awarded instead. That's a terrible decision by the referee who bottled it, really bottled it. Fellaini lucky to stay on the pitch too. Kolarov wastes the free-kick by smashing it into the wall.

2.32pm 16.03.2013 - was 1-0 down at the time. It was the worst decision I have ever seen.

85 mins Tevez gets the ball on the left hand side of the box and cuts inside. He shoots for glory but the ball is stopped in its tracks by Fellaini's hands. Fellaini is well inside the box so it should be a penalty, but a free-kick is awarded instead. That's a terrible decision by the referee who bottled it, really bottled it. Fellaini lucky to stay on the pitch too. Kolarov wastes the free-kick by smashing it into the wall.
Better memory than me!

I‘m just happy you’ve been able to get over it. :-)

It does show that what goes around can come around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.