Everton (a) post-match thread

We've lost a point because of a professional who cannot do his job right. It is so incompetent to get it wrong," said Lampard... Presumably if it had been awarded then we would have not been allowed to have Ederson to face it.... Fooking knobhead!

If the rags or dippers benefitted from this decision the discussion would be buried by now. City are not allowed to get a Jammy decision. When we do, it's cheating. When the darlings do then it's "you gott hava a little bit of luck innit"

I can see why they were frustrated, but this is the saddest thing I've ever seen. And frankly the worst thing they could do for their season, getting dragged into little scraps about apologies when they should be telling themselves if they play like they played on Saturday for half the games this season they'll have more than enough to stay up.
I’d usually agree but at least someone is publicly trying push how useless VAR is. Cock ups every weekend, a few tuta in the press the day after, and back to the back the following week. Hopefully this might kickstart a review of the whole thing. I’d like it scrapped but I’m not naive enough to think that will happen, but there are many improvements that could be possible should there be a will

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.