Everton (a) post-match thread

Nice of the Merseyside police to send us in the opposite direction from the away coaches luckily just found them in time had to chase it down the road though as little scrotes were trying to brick and bottle other coaches.

Some slime ball from Sly just questioned Pep about the Everton complaint and if a decision ”like that” can influence a whole season.
what a fucking cock, will they be asking Bingo if Kieta should get a retro red card for stamping on the Chelsea players nads? Cunts the lot of them

Anyone remember Stones tackling Sterling at the end of a 0-0 a few years back. Worst decision I have ever seen not to give a penalty.

Their manager

“What you want as a manager is a referee who is 100 per cent when he gives that decision,” Martinez said.

“The way I saw it, I see John Stones going to ground trying to block the trajectory of the ball. All of a sudden Raheem Sterling is quite happy not to play the ball and he wants to invite some sort of contact.

“It is impossible from that point to say if it is intent or if it is a penalty or not. I don’t think the referee could have done it any better. If you are not certain, you don’t want to gamble in a decision that could have been so damaging from our point of view. I felt Roger made the right call there.”

Very difficult to judge unless you're absolutely level. Could be a shade offside (a shoulder, a head) according to current rules.
Cor blimey.....that is tight! I have no clue one way or the other from that picture. However....it was deemed no penalty and that's that. As my dad used to say ...."Son, the ref didn't give it so the game carries on. It doesn't matter what you or they think".

Very difficult to judge unless you're absolutely level. Could be a shade offside (a shoulder, a head) according to current rules.
It's not that difficult if you know how to judge the angle perspective. Bearing in mind, Laporte is closer to the camera. In that capture, you can faintly see the cut of the grass(couldn't on mine, I used the penalty box as a reference point) which makes it even more obvious that he's definitely offside there.

I don't see why some blues are helping them peddle this narrative that City should have dropped points on that decision.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.