Everton (a) post-match thread

Dias is the last defender that could be playing Richarlison onside going by that picture. Dias is deeper than Laporte.
The officials did tell Lampard that he was onside.
IMO Lamapard heard what he wanted to hear. Offside was not part of the decision is what they told him. They never even looked for one. It's obvious by how long it took for the decision(no way there was enough time for 2 calls there) and the exact quote Simon Bajkowski gave. "nothing to do with an offside".

Last edited:
Oh you heard what he told them? Lamapard heard what he wanted to hear. Offside was not part of the decision. They never even looked for one.
Did I say I heard what he told them? No I clearly didn't! Less of the attitude towards people for having an opinion ffs
I think Dias is playing him on, You think otherwise, Get over it.

Go for it. You think Metalartin knows better. Two posters went for Dias, you’ve gone for offside and removed the pictures!
There's more people saying he looks off mate(I see you're limiting it to the last hour to make it look the opposite lol ). ;)

There's about 20 to 5 that I've seen on here alone(including you).

Did I say I heard what he told them? No I clearly didn't! Less of the attitude towards people for having an opinion ffs
I think Dias is playing him on, You think otherwise, Get over it.
Haha the only ones who can't act disagreement is the ones saying they think he was onside because they know they are in the minority.

Haha the only ones who can't act disagreement is the ones saying they think he was onside because they know they are in the minority.
I couldn't care less if I was the only one to think that Richarlison could of been ruled onside I really couldn't give a bollocks. Fact of the matter is it's done and dusted and we won the game...
If you want to keep posting about how great you are at looking at pictures deciding offsides then be my guest. Yourself and the other 19 people will recieve your Offside Trophy in the post.

I couldn't care less if I was the only one to think that Richarlison could of been ruled onside I really couldn't give a bollocks. Fact of the matter is it's done and dusted and we won the game...
If you want to keep posting about how great you are at looking at pictures deciding offsides then be my guest. Yourself and the other 19 people will recieve your Offside Trophy in the post.
Less of the attitude young man.

For what it's worth, I believe NBC drew the lines across and all in the studio agreed Richarlison was offside (I haven't seen that picture).

Ederson took the ball to the Richarlison offside position and got a yellow card. He turned and gestured angrily at the liner, who had also taken up a position level with the Richarlison offside position.

It seems to me there was some mis-communication between VAR and the on-field officials.

I don't want an Offside Trophy, I'm happy with the 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.