Everton (a) post-match thread

It's not that difficult if you know how to judge the angle perspective. Bearing in mind, Laporte is closer to the camera. In that capture you can faintly see the cut of the grass(couldn't on mine) which makes it even more obvious that he's definitely offside there.
It looks like Dias could be playing him onside it looks very tight to me personally plus the camera angle is poor, Then again my eye sight is shocking :)

The officials should of cleared it up, Because if it was offside then the whole handball decision means sweet fuck all.

It looks like Dias could be playing him onside it looks very tight to me personally plus the camera angle is poor, Then again my eye sight is shocking :)

The officials should of cleared it up, Because if it was offside then the whole handball decision means sweet fuck all.
Dias??? I thought Laporte was the one people were looking at. He looks obviously in front of Dias. I don't get what you're seeing. Look at the cut on the grass. There's your straight line.

If the rags or dippers benefitted from this decision the discussion would be buried by now. City are not allowed to get a Jammy decision. When we do, it's cheating. When the darlings do then it's "you gott hava a little bit of luck innit"

This, this and this again. The feckless cunts in MSM seized on this as soon as the game was over and will continue to milk every last penny out of it. We're well used to them manipulating public opinion against us.

Really really disappointed in Everton throwing their toys out of the pram. Thought they were a lot better than that.

Dias??? I thought Laporte was the one people were looking at. He looks obviously in front of Dias. I don't get what you're seeing. Look at the cut on the grass. There's your straight line.
Dias is the last defender that could be playing Richarlison onside going by that picture. Dias is deeper than Laporte.
The officials did tell Lampard that he was onside.

I do and I don’t think I have. What it shows is that it isn’t a clear cut offside decision, either way.
Oh Alan knows better does he... Hang on, let me use that method I learned a while back, to settle it. Since I have the cut of the grass to work with, I can draw those lines out to the horizon.

Oh Alan knows better does he... Hang on, let me use that method I learned a while back, to settle it. Since I have the cut of the grass to work with, I can draw those lines out to the horizon.
Go for it. You think Metalartin knows better. Two posters went for Dias, you’ve gone for offside and removed the pictures!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.