Everton (a) post-match thread

It's a bonkers rule isn't it.
The sleeve doesn’t come into it, it’s the t- shirt line on the arm, short sleeves make it easier to judge but you can’t wear long sleeves and hit the ball with your wrist. It was brought in after all the shoulder decisions given.

Hey Hinchy .... Good Game, Good Game
chin_1728017c.jpg

Hard fought 3 points ! will some tell the fucking bbc/sky/ british media IT WAS OFFSIDE PRIOR TO THE HANDBALL
It looked like the ref did his imaginary tele screen drawing thing then gave the horizontal line signal for off-side.
Then he seemed to point towards Richarlison.

I was a regular at games from 1972 onwards so I love us when we win and I still love us when we lose.
Ergo; I’ve got plenty of perspective and my perspective is that we won’t win Jack shit this season if we can’t roll over teams like Everton. They’re a shit team and we allowed them to look good, which is not good.
The truth is that we’re a bit clunky at the moment and if you can’t see that then it’s not perspective you need, it’s glasses.

sounds pretty arrogant. Shouldn’t just expect us to roll over Everton - a team who are fighting to survive.

if we don’t batter teams like Everton we won’t win anything? I think the opposite points/ games like this win titles

I did think watching it there was a good argument for it being above the hem but my arse was still going waiting for the decision!
Definitely not as nailed on as all these pundits seem to want to make out, but then being informed is no prerequisite for an opinion is it

Yes Kavanagh was right it was too inconclusive to give the penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.