Everton (a) post-match thread

Yes because the game stopped from an offside that occurred later after the hand ball shout. They then checked for handball, in their view thought it wasn’t, so the game continued with the free kick given for original offside that stopped play.
Piss off with your perfectly good explanation of a non penalty given against the mighty blues when there’s a war ongoing :)
Jokes aside, Seeing Zinny today absolutely ruined me, I know the club will look after him

fuck brazilian parrot nose
TeEk6INAWOom.gif

We got lucky and this is what we need now to win these kind of games

I don't think the VAR could have given that handball cause no one was around him, the ball was going no where close to the goal and it was very close to his chest. If he had intercepted a ball moving towards our goal it could have been another story!

I hope we don't play like this against Man United or any other team for that matter and we get back to our best after this win.

Didn't we have a similar handball not given earlier in the season? The player leant into the ball to stop the cross from the left wing and it was said that it hit his t shirt upper arm, can't remember who against though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.