Everton (a) post-match thread

The sleeve doesn’t come into it, it’s the t- shirt line on the arm, short sleeves make it easier to judge but you can’t wear long sleeves and hit the ball with your wrist. It was brought in after all the shoulder decisions given.
Yes, I was joking. T-shirt lines are equally silly. But ultimately a bunch of Victorian lads were like "don't pick it up like they do in rugby" and we are stuck with trying to make sense of that. It's always been one of those rules that has mad interpretations about it.

I did think watching it there was a good argument for it being above the hem but my arse was still going waiting for the decision!
Definitely not as nailed on as all these pundits seem to want to make out, but then being informed is no prerequisite for an opinion is it
They are talking shite
It hits his shirt sleeve (and a bit more) it’s no advantage, there’s no pressure .....
Possibly a penalty bit not nailed on
Didn’t hear the same level of outrage when Trent did worse at anfield as same when wolves did it
No one mentioned the blatant one before neves
Just agendas from everyone

Huge 3 points, similar to Arsenal away. Some big results at the bottom of the league today made it even harder.

Don't care how we do it, 3 points is all that matters.

Well Done Blues, on to the next!

Can someone please put up a picture of Richarlison being offside towards the so called hardball cause am sure he was

'We earned the good fortune'​

FT: Everton 0-1 Man City
18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to Sky Sports: "I have to admit really important. The second half was much better for the consequences of the first half. Goodison Park for us is always so difficult. Good victory, another step.
"In general we controlled in the second half, not a lot because it was not possible but the second half much, much better.
"When the opponent decides the striker to mark the midfielder it is difficult with the spaces. Everton make a moment. It is difficult, we knew it. I said to the guys they are doing well and be patient and we will find the moment.
"We did everything to win. When you have that the manager will be alongside the players that is for sure. Have to try again and try again and in the end Phil was there and score.
"We were searching. We tried and we were there. We earned the good fortune. Everton has top players. Their quality is there, we knew it."

On possible penalty decision for Everton: "It was offside. There was VAR and the action was offside. I didn't see the image."

On title battle: "It is six points but one game more. Eleven games to finish the Premier League, the players we spoke to the team we have to win all the games. Against Tottenham, Southampton and today we performed who we are. Keep going and try to do it."

On fans showing support to both teams' Ukrainian players: "Thank you so much for all the people at Goodison Park. It was so emotional. It is not a nice moment for Zinchenko and the Ukrainian people right now. The people from Goodison Park were amazing for this."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.