Everton (a) post-match thread

I'll admit I feel very relieved and that we didn't really deserve the win, we didn't create enough and not enough shots on goal, and I was sure that was being given by var.

But, it wasn't, and I'm delighted.

Have to say, sky match commentary was so biased it was unwatchable. In the studio, fine, but was that Andy Hinchcliffe I heard saying as the second half kicked off that 'we just need to keep it tight' and we've done well so far'. Awful to listen to.
You should've heard Beglin and Drury on this channel I was watching on. Begging for an Everton win, City's goal shit, ugly etc. Shocking from the pair of twats

The best way to piss Dippers off , an Everton mistake for our goal and a blatant penalty denied , beautiful .
Our final ball was awful today , considering we have the most creative players in the league it was not acceptable for all the possession stats the return in real goal opportunities is not good enough right now.
We are going through a sticky spell and need to grind out results until our big players return to form and start creating like we know they can.

Well, clearly you're wrong.

In the event of an accusation, they don't isolate the situation, they look at everything into the build up and if there's a legitimate decision missed prior, they punt that forward.

Richarlison was offside as the ball came in and the Rodri (non event afterwards) handball, doesn't matter.
Exactly. Baffling why pundits ... and some posters can't grasp this.
The way the game was restarted makes it clear.

Seeing the photo of the offside,why was the ref carding Emerson and making him go back towards the dead ball line,when the offside was outside the area,where Emerson originally placed the ball.

It’s amazing how many posters can’t seem to grasp the offside was given for a totally different phase of play that happened after the handball shout and the richarlason offside wasn’t even checked as they didn’t think it was handball so no need to go back to that incident
E5F8E528-BA71-44F5-A643-ABC7ECEED464.jpg
This from NBC - as you can see it’s a mile offside

'My heart was in my mouth'​

FT: Everton 0-1 Man City
18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City
Manchester City defender John Stones on the possible Everton penalty: "I didn't get a good view of it when it happened. The ball went out and VAR checked and you are just waiting then."

Manchester City forward Phil Foden: "I was just praying, fingers crossed it was not a penalty. I didn't get a good sight of it but my heart was in my mouth."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.