Everton (a) post-match thread

ada8a450c178a924d35a4e4219a8e23c.jpg

Richarlison was clearly offside.

We got lucky and this is what we need now to win these kind of games

I don't think the VAR could have given that handball cause no one was around him, the ball was going no where close to the goal and it was very close to his chest. If he had intercepted a ball moving towards our goal it could have been another story!

I hope we don't play like this against Man United or any other team for that matter and we get back to our best after this win.
That is the biggest load of claptrap I’ve ever read.
Do you actually know the rules of football?

Crazy how angry some other fans are that they didn't get a pen.

It was offside, but beside that it hit part of his sleeve. Oh they'll argue it hit more of his bicep than sleeve, and I'll say Who fucking cares? Not an Everton player near by to have any meaningful advantage, completely useless to give pens for such situations.

Reactions: CC1
I felt we clicked 5-6 minutes before we scored.

We began to keep the ball very well and patiently suffocated them. Generally, we were good in the 2nd half.

Think we'll play better vs United. We lost momentum with the loss from United last season. The team peaked in February and couldn't finish the season strongly. Hopefully, we'll beat them this time around and hit form at the right time.

Didn't we have a similar handball not given earlier in the season? The player leant into the ball to stop the cross from the left wing and it was said that it hit his t shirt upper arm, can't remember who against though.
Completely different. His arm was in an unnatural position and stopped a cross.

Rodri’s was by his side (moving because arms move when you move) and the ball just bounced up at him and didn’t prevent anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.