Everton (a) post-match thread

Just about getting myself kicked off reddit tonight! Great times

Thought we were very good in the second half, at least until we scored. Seemed to panic and start hoofing the ball, very unusual for us

1st half was a struggle. 2nd half I thought was one-way traffic. It's not easy to open up a determined side who have limited ambition to attack. That game was always going to be like that because of Everton's situation. It's got nothing to do with the final ball.
Disagree completely , our final ball into the box found an Everton defender nearly every time , not sure what game you were watching , if you think KDB , Cancelo , Bernardo or any other player put a precise ball into the box , then f*cking show me when and where .
Its got everyrthing to do with the final ball.

They reviewed it for handball not offside! Offside was after the incident. If they thought it was a handball during their review offside wouldn’t have saved us.

yes it would because of the play coming from the pass to a everton player in offside in the build up over rides the handball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.