Everton (a) post-match thread

Don’t know if it was or wasn’t but just pointing out that they didn’t give the handball because they believed it wasn’t handball nothing to do with any offside. Either way couldn’t care less just glad we won
Yes I believe you are correct but it’s still offside. If they had decided it was handball they would then have gone back to check for offside and given it. Anyway, fuck Everton, the diving cunts

They reviewed it for handball not offside! Offside was after the incident. If they thought it was a handball during their review offside wouldn’t have saved us.
Richarlison was offside in the build up to the supposed handball, so same as if they’d scored a goal it doesn’t count because of the offside, also the ball hits him above the on the shirt and I believe that’s not handball.

Bloody hell that was a hard watch. I’ll take the three points every day of the week. We might have had more attacking threat if we had played Sterling from the start : ) . Sharp strike from Foden but aside from that all felt very ploddy. But I think we are still on top of the league and that will do nicely lads.

Just got back from a pub that had the city game and 6 nations on. Couple Liverpool fans united and Everton in the pub. Me and a mate with our City tops. The amount of tears I couldn't contain my laughter, the dippers saying how can you be happy with this win. This questions the integrity of the game, City should score an own goal its disgusting how you have bought the refs etc it just continued until we left couldn't stop laughing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.