Everton (a) post-match thread

Amazing how Jota’s recent dive leading to a penalty our our recent blatant one not given by Var v Southampton never gets the same coverage as any rare thing that goes in our favour
Wish someone would remind Micah of the decisions that have gone against us and the ones that have gone dippers way , stop sucking up to Sky Micah please.

To those muppets saying we didn't deserve to win;

Possession Home32%Away68%
Shots Home6Away13
Shots on Target Home2Away8

Enough said. It would have been a nice touch for Zinchenko to have replaced Foden after the goal.
I think we deserved to win but were perhaps a bit fortunate to win. Regardless of the pen incident, the goal was fortunate. We were much the better side second half after a very lacklustre first half.

I’ll take 11 of them of going forward.

Breaking news, the premier league have just called the City team coach to return to Goodison because Micah, Carney and Lampard have said it was an obvious penalty so it's got to be taken.
Ederson would have saved it anyway and even if he didn’t, like last week, a late penalty doesn’t mean they would have got a point.

We’d have won 4-1.

When you read on Twitter and on here seems the team can’t play poorly for not 1 minute sorry football ain’t like that!

Pep has made us all look at our team now that shouldn’t lose draw any game well once he goes it’s going to get more games where we lose or draw.

Rubbish first half in the face of a determined everton.

Totally different second half, and deserved to take the lead.

The only reason I can see for the non penalty decision is that it was on the "sleeve line" or whatever they call it.

Would be gutted not to get that pen for us though if Im honest.

Although very lucky, at least Rodri didnt set out to deceive the ref for a penalty like jota the other week.

The footy banter part of me is loving the piss being boiled over this win and am glad we saw the game out with a bit of gamesmanship too, as we have to put up with a lot of that when things arent going our way.

Happy, but we must up our game to stuff the rags next week to show them how far off challenging they actually are.

After last week we desperately needed three points today to keep the pressure on Liverpool. They now have to win that game in hand to keep it at three points. I don't see them dropping many if any points from here. Both sides don't normally give many goals away but their forward line is better than ours. We really need to sort it out in the summer.

Lampard’s just said that if it was offside in the build up that negates the handball, but he said he’s had it confirmed to him that it wasn’t offside in the build up.
The one replay sky showed suggested otherwise/
The pundits are totally ignoring that because they want us to lose points.

Unlikely, they might send you down though if you’ve not won enough of your other games!

I love the we play shit but win so it’s a champions result but then we play shit and lose it’s a nightmare. It’s like sometimes you win lose or draw when not at your best. Anyhow good get out of jail free tonight. Momentum is not with us but things can change very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.