Everton (a) post-match thread

We almost handed it over the dippers - that's when you decide before a game to play only one half.
Saying all that, the second half was exceptionally good, just made them passengers.
Foden is turning into a little shitty turd, but our turd nonetheless and love him for that even more
Did I say I love Foden, the perfect cross between a ninja and a snow leopard, even a bit of Cancelo shithousery rubbed on.
Listening to that former AV lump on tS shedding bitter tears of disappointment on a penalty decision was like drinking the sweetest nectar of them all.
I am diagnosed with acute Plantar fasciitis of my left foot, so in all probability no more games at Etihad this season unfortunately
CTID!
I hope this helps, I had a herniated disc in my lower back a few years ago. I read that avoiding wheat could help a lot because it can make any problems flare up.

So why did the Ref clearly indicate an offside after the var review?
Because the play was stopped from an offside that occurred after the handball appeal (think it was against Gordon). Then they checked var for the handball, decided it wasn’t handball so the game restarted for the offside that was given after the appeal.

The Richarlason offside wasn’t even checked as they didn’t think it was handball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.