Everton (a) post-match thread

It was a penalty every day of the week but if there was an offside I couldn’t say. We were crap let’s hope next week we are not.
He definitely handles it in my opinion but the simple fact is he was offside which is why the restart was a free kick to City so that negates the handball decision.

The most annoying thing about this is apparently the referee and the Premier League have made clear their views on the controversial handball. But the fans, the most important people that pay everyone’s wages, don’t get told anything directly and have to rely on secondhand info from biased parties. What a weird way to run a sport.

Anyway, it’s not the city team that make decisions on the rules, that’s the refs job. It’s our team‘s job to play the game according to the decisions of the ref and try win. That’s what they did, so well done and end of story.

Have suffered with acute plantar fasciitis myself ,I feel your pain.Getwell soon.
I wrote on SamBlue's original post to be sure that you would both see this. I had a herniated disc a few years ago and found that avoiding wheat helps. Wheat can make problems flare up.

I love the we play shit but win so it’s a champions result but then we play shit and lose it’s a nightmare. It’s like sometimes you win lose or draw when not at your best. Anyhow good get out of jail free tonight. Momentum is not with us but things can change very quickly.
You could say it is with us after that performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.